Adoption Required

Kat

My point exactly.  I guarantee i have put in more hours than anyone lately (unemployed and obsessed) - but have not manage to catch more than one legal fish per session (longggggg sessions).! I watch your kids videos and have found the spots in runaway bay etc - still nowhere near the amount your kids get.  BTW bond uni is amazing!  You are lucky to work there ( or they are lucky to have you).

Cheers Kat 

1 minute ago, Kat said:

My point exactly.  I guarantee i have put in more hours than anyone lately (unemployed and obsessed) - but have not manage to catch more than one legal fish per session (longggggg sessions).! I watch your kids videos and have found the spots in runaway bay etc - still nowhere near the amount your kids get.  BTW bond uni is amazing!  You are lucky to work there ( or they are lucky to have you).

Cheers Kat 

Oh, you want legal fish? Can’t help sorry.

1 minute ago, Kat said:

And I am even better after practising with @ellicat. Going to target anchor pulling muscles at the GYM so I get more deckie spots! Lol .  Off to eat my whiting

At least I realise right from the beginning of a trip that we aren’t going to catch anything. So I usually just stay in the one spot, usually the boat ramp. Saves on anchoring. And petrol. 

1 minute ago, GregOug said:

At least I realise right from the beginning of a trip that we aren’t going to catch anything. So I usually just stay in the one spot, usually the boat ramp. Saves on anchoring. And petrol. 

You defeatist!  We need to try my spot at MCcLeay again on the right tide with my drag on properly!  Some big hookups might have turned into landings if I knew what I was doing!

7 minutes ago, GregOug said:

You’ll get used to me. It just takes time. A looooong time.

@GregOug is hilarious.  Sooo.  I am new too.  Search @Daryl McPhee and watch his videos he posts about his kids catching fish!  I have gone weeks without catching half what his kids catch in one session!  It is embarrassing 😸

Edited by Kat
Incorrect posy0