Expertgps Home Or Expertgps Pro

mick2me

Hey all just got a question.

Has anyone ever used ExpertGPS Home or ExpertGPS Pro?

https://www.expertgps.com/

I have a Lowrance HDS-5 Gen2, and was thinking of trying it but before I do thought I might check to see if I can find any local reviews.

If you havent heard of it but can recommend a better site to down load charts that would be greatly appreciated too? or is it better just to buy a C-Map or Navonics map for my unit?

I was meant to pick up one today for $75.00 off a guy who had a broken unit, but when he tried in his new unit, it came up as being corrupted. So I guess another question is, would anyone be interested in selling  a lazy map you may have sitting around that you don't use because you've updated your unit.

Cheers guys any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Mick.

32 minutes ago, Old Scaley said:

I am not familiar with either of those programs but I do have a spare navionics gold card that you can have if that is useful. It is several years old and you can’t update those cards, and I can’t guarantee that it will work outside of the Raymarine unit it was supplied with. If you do want it, just pm your name and address and I will post it to you next week.

Wow... Thanks heaps @Old Scaley its definitely worth a try.

Ill send you a PM now.