New Estuary Set Up

Ducks Nuts

Just now, Old Scaley said:

Nice work @Ducks nuts. Haven’t seen those yabbie plastics before. Might have to get some. Who doesn’t need more cr#p in their tackle box?

I bought a packet a while ago and used them once caught nothing no hits or anything but it seemed to work well for him lmao I’ll probably have them in my tackle box forever

Just now, Ducks nuts said:

So, after being a well bellow average fisher, I took breaming with bro’s advice and yesterday brought a arrow 3-8 lb estuary rod and a 1000 nasci reel.

I was using Zman yabbie plastics and a 1/11 jig and so far I have since 2 pm yesterday got

2 bream one 37 cm and one 41  ( no pics as I didn’t have my phone😩😩)

1 small flatty

1 leather jacket

1 trevally 

That new set up is really fun to use!

E1F92FFA-B330-4B66-BDB7-DEF6238A65DA.jpeg

B9659FA5-2D00-4869-88DE-305D5E076157.jpeg

55B2A664-7FE0-4B99-AAFF-D2F6D0F22D49.jpeg

1C8D0B6F-799D-4229-BD30-9F92D836AABB.jpeg

Great to see you catching good fish on you’re new setup I also really like using mine I have the some setup except I have a Stradic 1000 not a nasci 1000 

13 minutes ago, Breaming with bro said:

I bought a packet a while ago and used them once caught nothing no hits or anything but it seemed to work well for him lmao I’ll probably have them in my tackle box forever

I also brought a packet of gulp in a similar shape and every bite, and I’m talking big bites, they just bit them in half. Maybe I could have had 3 more decent fish. 
z man is way way better.