Did I Just Cut Samsom’s Hair?

crazywalrus

8 minutes ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Hi crazywalrus

Great job, that is awesome!!! 

Those are some good fish, and the sashimi would've been really yummy 🙂 

Cheers Hamish

Thanks Hamish. If you have some sea legs or willing to risk being sick 🤢. I will get you out some time. Remember we do not come back in if someone gets sick. We also fish very hard. Out before light and back at dusk or later. 
regards Ted. 

12 minutes ago, crazywalrus said:

Thanks Hamish. If you have some sea legs or willing to risk being sick 🤢. I will get you out some time. Remember we do not come back in if someone gets sick. We also fish very hard. Out before light and back at dusk or later. 
regards Ted. 

Hi Ted

I would have to risk being sick. It is very unfortunate I inherited my dad's crap sea-sickness genes and not my mum's side of the families sea-sickness genes. They were commercial fisherman and they never got sick (lucky!!! And technically only my uncle, grandpa, grandma, not my mother. She left as soon as she got the chance 🤣).

Cheers Hamish 🙂 

16 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Top day (and BIG day) out there @crazywalrus, good to see you've got the bug again, and haven't lost your mojo. Tell Dom we want video of you falling on your ar$e next time ....... 🙂 And yep, that sashimi looks fantastic, as does the snapper!!

Do not worry about me falling over I am definately getting a video of Dom fishing and fighting a fish with his "Slow Jerker" 

• ellicat changed the title to Did I Just Cut Samsom’s Hair?