Christmas 2020

ellicat

Sounds good - I will make an effort to give it a fish before this is on to see what types of things work and what don't (if we are going to actually fish in it while there). Unfortunately I don't have a mobile BBQ - hopefully someone on here is kind enough to bring one or there is a free one. 

If we are going to fish it, from what I remember, the jetty is small, but good for catching live bait, but then the actual park has a big rock walls and a couple hundred metres of river access which is very fisherman friendly 🙂

Cheers Hamish

20 hours ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Sounds good - I will make an effort to give it a fish before this is on to see what types of things work and what don't (if we are going to actually fish in it while there). Unfortunately I don't have a mobile BBQ - hopefully someone on here is kind enough to bring one or there is a free one. 

If we are going to fish it, from what I remember, the jetty is small, but good for catching live bait, but then the actual park has a big rock walls and a couple hundred metres of river access which is very fisherman friendly 🙂

Cheers Hamish

Hey mate, only good if the tide is coming in. Expect catties and little jew. Have caught one very nice grunter there and a small thready, few bream, stingrays and the worst thing of all like eels.I don’t target sharks any more but have seen other people catch them there.  @ellicat and I used to fish here regularly until he bought a boat. 

• ellicat changed the title to Christmas 2020

This happens a fortnight from tomorrow.

We currently have 12 attendees, but if you want to bring someone with you, let me know in this thread. That way I can figure what amount of supplies I bring.

It will be a good way to meet potential deckies or skippers or just get to put faces to names, so worth coming along.

Thanks, peoples.

Feel free to bring stuff along if you want.

Supplied will be -
Snags, Onion, bread rolls, butter, sauces (tomato and bbq), Coke, Lemonade, Water, gluten free bread loaf and a couple of desserts courtesy of @Kat.

If you want meat instead of snags or have other dietary requirements or any of that kind of thing, I'll leave that up to you.

There will be no plates/cutlery etc - just a roll of paper towel to hold your bread and to wipe your messy fingers and face.

@Drop Bear, Would you be able to organise for the Ozfish bbq on the day, please ?

Any special requests - either post here or send me a PM.

Cheers.

PS. If you're going to bring someone along that's okay too - just let me know by  Monday 23.11.20 so I get enough stuff.