Bribie Girls Getting Into It

Just took chopper for a walk down the water front when he ran over to 3 ladies having a fish and a chat in some camp chairs. I thought i better go get him before he does something embarrassing to one of their legs. When I got there I spotted a jew laying on the beach It was around the 80cm mark and then they showed me a flatty around the 55cm mark hidden between the chairs . I thought this was awesome to see women out in a group having a fish and giving us blokes a serious run for our money. I don't see that alot especially at night time but then true to form Chopper began with some inappropriate nose placement and it was time to go. But good on them for going out and having a bit of fun and getting a good feed of fish , and if any of the 3 ladies are afo members I'm sorry about the dog he's not shy.

5 hours ago, ellicat said:

It would be an interesting Easter egg hunt at your place.

Were the ladies fishing on the surf side or in the Passage ? A couple of nice fish.

In the passage, not sure how long they had been there but the tide was pretty low. 1 of them said she confiscated her son's mullet fillets so I'm sort of guessing that's the bait that done the damage