Has Anyone Used A Rovex Big Boss Iii Reel?

Brodie_S

I’m saving up for 2 reels because I gave my 2 daiwa reels to my friends for birthday/Christmas gifts and also because I have 5 rods and only 3 reels .sienna 2500 and Stradic 1000 also my Jarvis walker 5000 cheapy .I’m saving up for a nasci 2500 and a 4000 size reel I was thinking about a sedona FI then changed my mind to a sienna FG to save some money but for not much extra I found a Rovex big boss III 4000 for around $70 it has great reviews a screw in handle carbon fibre drag stack aluminium body 8 ball bearings 6 stainless steal bearings 1 anti reverse bearing and a ceramic bearing for the line roller and it has a few other great features I normally wouldn’t buy anything other then shimano daiwa and penn for spin reels but it really stood out and is perfect for what I want however Im not sure on the line lay I haven’t really seen enough pictures to know what the line lay is like for me line lay is the most important thing has anyone used one of these reels? If so what is it like ... thanks