Online Sharking Competition - Rules and Entries

AUS-BNE-FISHO

i tried hard but everything i hooked up to was in the XOS category and was no match for 50lb gear.  to be fair, i wasn't targetting sharks but i lost several really nice fish o them on an offshore trip over the weekend.  one whaler that followed up an undersized red and took it just under the boat would have been pushing 3m long... fanc a swim anyone?

congrats to the winners.

On 17/02/2021 at 9:00 PM, kmcrosby78 said:

Geez Chris, you need to buy a TV ......... 😉  On a serious note, congrats on the impending 2nd child - exciting!!

Yes, congrats Chris!

On 18/02/2021 at 2:09 PM, benno573 said:

i tried hard but everything i hooked up to was in the XOS category and was no match for 50lb gear.  to be fair, i wasn't targetting sharks but i lost several really nice fish o them on an offshore trip over the weekend.  one whaler that followed up an undersized red and took it just under the boat would have been pushing 3m long... fanc a swim anyone?

congrats to the winners.

Hey Benno

Oh, bugger! They must've been massive ones! I'm pretty sure they would've taken out some categories.

What was the main target/catches over the weekend?

Cheers Hamish