Mo tackle here I come

Looks good, Sneaky. 

I ended up with some plastics and vibes, hooks, braid scissors, a new rod (was going to be a Blades n Tails, but BCF didn’t have the right model in stock so I got a Shimano Cranx Baitcast rod), as well as a hat, and a couple other things (clothes, and a water purifier, and a little bag for my bike).

Cheers Hamish

2 minutes ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Looks good, Sneaky. 

I ended up with some plastics and vibes, hooks, braid scissors, a new rod (was going to be a Blades n Tails, but BCF didn’t have the right model in stock so I got a Shimano Cranx Baitcast rod), as well as a hat, and a couple other things (clothes, and a water purifier, and a little bag for my bike).

Cheers Hamish

You done well to Hamish , let's just hope the fish appreciate our new gear too. 

36 minutes ago, Breaming with bro said:

Awesome got plenty of fishing funds now! You’ll be able to get some good stuff with all that sneaky1 . I got $50 bcf gift card a $50 note airpods skatetool guitar strings picks and a daiwa multi scarf also a packet of FC rock in 6lb and a packet of baitjunkie plastics!

Nice work , a multi scarf ? Don't think I've seen them yet . I was trying to get out and wet a line this afternoon but got busted hooking up the boat , didn't want passengers today.

1 hour ago, Sneaky1 said:

Nice work , a multi scarf ? Don't think I've seen them yet . I was trying to get out and wet a line this afternoon but got busted hooking up the boat , didn't want passengers today.

This is the one I got . For sun protection even though I don’t really need it I tan quite easily with sun screen my dad has fairly brown skin so it makes sense I don’t get burned often . Never the less my mum is always telling me to wear a hat and sun protection lol 

5D76BD97-1A35-4D8A-9A5E-1C7F972AF2EF.jpeg

I think I got something simular with a fishing world mag , I have something along the same lines but looks more like a balaclava . Can't be to careful mate skin cancer is nasty business, with all the info we have on it now it would be silly not to cover up.

1 hour ago, davostephens said:

I just bought a shimano OC 8000 baitrunner for 175$ with a 8-12 kg pflueger rod included. I dunno how they do it.

All other tackle shops reel costs more... And a decent rod included... Free postage too.

oh its from dinga

How cheap is that !!! I'm not sure what I'm getting yet I think I have everything I want but I'm sure I can find something once im walking around in there.

14 minutes ago, GregOug said:

Mate, use those 50’s quick, and wear a disguise. One of them has to be a counterfeit! Lol.

Haha well if their counterfeit the tight arses could at least give me enough for a new minkota .