When is fishing not a good day

Kenne

So keen to go out this morning hardly slept last night. Pulling out the garage and must of bumped the remote and the garage door came down. Pulled the door out of the tracks and bent and twisted the panels. Wors't of all I gouged all the top of my motor. Managed to get the door closed  Its F@#@$# tho. But doesn't matter could still go for a fish. Get to Labrador boat ramp and is full. Go to Loders creek and 3 parks left but 4  boats behind me.  Go out thru the seaway and what a mess. Ive only got a 4.2 runabout so we came back into the seaway. Was like a washing machine. Never seen so many boats and ###jet skis All sizes and shapes.  Was not very good when  some tosser in a huge boat tries to see how close he can come to you and how fast .Mate caught a little cobia tho 55cm.. a bit short .  All I got was 2 pike on bait jigs and I lost 2 brand new jigs doing it. At that rate them 2 pike must of cost about $60 a kilo. And just to top the day off get back to the ramp and some one had hit my trailer and bent the tail light bracket. Haveing recovery beers now..

26 minutes ago, Kenne said:

So keen to go out this morning hardly slept last night. Pulling out the garage and must of bumped the remote and the garage door came down. Pulled the door out of the tracks and bent and twisted the panels. Wors't of all I gouged all the top of my motor. Managed to get the door closed  Its F@#@$# tho. But doesn't matter could still go for a fish. Get to Labrador boat ramp and is full. Go to Loders creek and 3 parks left but 4  boats behind me.  Go out thru the seaway and what a mess. Ive only got a 4.2 runabout so we came back into the seaway. Was like a washing machine. Never seen so many boats and ###jet skis All sizes and shapes.  Was not very good when  some tosser in a huge boat tries to see how close he can come to you and how fast .Mate caught a little cobia tho 55cm.. a bit short .  All I got was 2 pike on bait jigs and I lost 2 brand new jigs doing it. At that rate them 2 pike must of cost about $60 a kilo. And just to top the day off get back to the ramp and some one had hit my trailer and bent the tail light bracket. Haveing recovery beers now..

Sounds like a crap day , we get alot of wankers out here too , not sure if they don't remember the rules or just don't care . We went out yesterday but cut the trip short .