Choppers present

Just come back from walking chopper and noticed the old triton that carried the fools that left a heap of rubbish at the spinnaker boat ramp yesterday. So after chopper made them a quick present I picked it up with the plastic bag and carefully placed it under their door handle on the Ute and walked away. So no one can say me and chopper don't give a crap.

3 minutes ago, Sneaky1 said:

Just come back from walking chopper and noticed the old triton that carried the fools that left a heap of rubbish at the spinnaker boat ramp yesterday. So after chopper made them a quick present I picked it up with the plastic bag and carefully placed it under their door handle on the Ute and walked away. So no one can say me and chopper don't give a crap.

Hi Sneaky

What are legend you and chopper are! Those grubs got what’s coming for them.

Cheers Hamish

2 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Nice work mate. We were at South Bank with the kids last week taking photos of them next to the 'BRISBANE' sign. I looked back around and a group that had been sitting on the grass and eating take away had departed and left behind all of their rubbish - could not believe it!!!  

Yeah dirty mongrels they know the chances of getting caught are slim , at worst they get a fine and someone with pride will end up picking it up after them so their suburb  doesn't look crappy. They need a dual thonging 

11 minutes ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

They also need ‘Chopper’s Present’ shoved in their face to see how they like having crap left on you. Literally, haha.

Cheers Hamish 

Hope a bat craps on them and gives them carona

12 hours ago, Kat said:

Gee wouldn't want to get on your bad side.  Although I have heard that hiding a dead fish under someones house or better still in the wall cavity is a nice way of telling them they aren't popular.

Hahaha , that was choppers idea Kat , he's a bad influence.