Fantastic report Hamish and well done to skipper Ray for providing another memorable day for two first timers. Some great fish landed, plenty of PB's and no doubt @AUS-BNE-FISHO and @Cavvy learnt plenty of valuable information from the bass master that they can put to good use in future outings. Well done to the three of you on a great day out 🙂.

11 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Fantastic report Hamish and well done to skipper Ray for providing another memorable day for two first timers. Some great fish landed, plenty of PB's and no doubt @AUS-BNE-FISHO and @Cavvy learnt plenty of valuable information from the bass master that they can put to good use in future outings. Well done to the three of you on a great day out 🙂.

Thanks KM! Yes, certainly was an excellent day out I won't be forgetting for a long, long time! 

11 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

Nice report Hamish. You will be nagging @Cavvy to try for a permit next time they are up for grabs. Fantastic effort from @rayke1938as usual to introduce even more people to fishing NPD. When are you going under the knife, Ray?

Thanks Steve, haha, I probably will end up doing so. I doubt Dad and I would ever end up catching many bass out of the yak - we might need some more practise before that 😉 

10 hours ago, ellicat said:

Nice one, guys. Always a good day with Ray. If only we could conjure up the fish in the salt the same way.

Thanks Brian, and yep, that'd be nice!

8 hours ago, Junky said:

Good on you boys. Well done. 

Sure is a trip to remember. 

Cheers Junky, it was really a great session 🙂 

8 hours ago, rayke1938 said:

I always enjoying taking newbies  . Hamish it was good to meet you at last and you and dad are welcome any time especially when you write up such a detailed and flattering report. A few photos attached. Made Hamish take off his hatand sunnies for the yella photo so I could submit it for publication in the Redlands times.

Hi Ray

Thanks! It was good to meet up with you too 🙂. I will be proud if I get in the Redland Times, the pictures you took sure are wonderful

Cheers Hamish

22 hours ago, GregOug said:

Well done to Ray for taking you out and putting you onto some actual fish! And lots of them.

Thanks Greg. Yes, it was great of Ray to take us out!

21 hours ago, benno573 said:

Awesome trip guys.

@rayke1938 yet another BFO/AFO member benefiting from your wealth of knowledge and generosity.  Awesome stuff mate. 👏👏👏👏

Cheers Benno. Ray had heaps of knowledge about all my queries and was very kind to answer everything 🙂