12 volt i pilot link minnkota

rayke1938

Mate mentioned to me that he is going to sell his 12v 55lb latest model i pilot link. The ducks guts if you have a compatable humminbird sounder, Gives you 2500 saved spot locks and saves 0ver 60 routes, Comes with both hand held remote,foot pedal ,and quick release mounting bracket. 

Zoom

601612: 54" shaft

601616: 60" shaft

Minn Kota Riptide Terrova with i-Pilot Link - Saltwater

Be the first to review this product

Brand: 
Find it In: Electric Trolling Motors, Salt Water Trolling Motors. Electric Trolling Motors, Bow Mount Trolling Motors.,Unit: EACH

ImageGeneral DescriptionStatusPriceQty

RT55ST with i-Pilot Link - Saltwater - 55lb - 54" - 12v
MPN: 601612
Sku: 601612
Length: 54"
Voltage: 12V
Boat Length: 7m maxEarly March 2021

RRP:$3,819.00

$3,534.00

-+

RT80ST with i-Pilot Link - Saltwater - 80lb - 60" - 24v
MPN: 601616
Sku: 601616
Length: 60"
Voltage: 24V
Boat Length: 7.6m maxReady to ship in 3-14 days

RRP:$4,749.00

$4,225.00

-+

Add to Cart

Add to Compare

On Items In Stock
On Selected Products

Product Description

Replacement Parts

Options

Specifications

Reviews

The new Minn Kota Riptide Terrova with i-Pilot Link - Saltwater model has a completely new motor design with Bluetooth communication. It's engineered to run quieter than ever before - so Fish won’t be spooked, but you might be!

i-Pilot Link allows you to control your Riptide Terrova from your Humminbird, or from its new touchscreen remote. It includes the new, improved Spot-Lock along with every i-Pilot feature. You'll be able to follow depth contours, save and retrace your Humminbird Current Track, and return to productive waypoints.

A new Lift Assist mechanism carries the weight of the motor to make stowing easier - you'll barely have to lift a finger!

Features:

Packs up to 112mm thrust

i-Pilot™ automatically controls and steers your Boat using GPS technology. Lock onto a fishing spot – and Stay there. Record a successful path and retrace it later. Set cruise control for perfect bait presentation. All wireless, all with GPS accuracy, all with the Sole purpose of making you a better angler at the push of a button.

i-Pilot Link - connect and control with any Ethernet compatible Humminbird Sounder

Stow & Deploy: Ready, willing and able. Simply depress the handle and fallaway ramps effortlessly deploy the motor into the water. The balanced motor design makes stowing easy, and a special master cut-off switch automatically turns the power off when stowed.

Bluetooth connectivity - pair with your smartphone for easy software updates AND quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock, high speed bypass and Advanced Autopilot - all through the iPilot app

Digital Maximizer™: Up to five times longer Run time on a single charge.

Spot-Lock locks onto your fishing spot, making it the most accurate electronic GPS Anchor ever. 

BlueTooth Heading Sensor detects changes in the boats Heading due to wind and Current and communicated to the i-Pilot system, to minimise Boat swing for a more accurate stronger Hold (requires separate power supply)

Lift-Assist Design - carries the weight of your motor to make stowing easier.

Push-to-Test Battery Meter - gives you an instant 'state of charge' reading at the push of a button

Weedless Wedge 2 Prop pushes weeds away and takes on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking.

Sacrificial Anode

Optional Foot Pedal: New waterproof, low-profile Foot pedal with 18' cord offers precise control. You can activate Autopilot Heel/toe or right/left steering, infinite speed adjustments, and momentary/constant On/Off control. (Sold separately).

Chance to get a link for under the price of a normal i pilot. Comes with balance of new warranty, if you are interested drop me a pm and I will put you in touch

Edited by rayke1938