ellicat

Oh there will be pain this week...

Titans, Broncos and Cowboys have tough games...  Hopefully they will carry on with the good form they have been showing and start to crush it. Titans need to step up this week and they can do it. Broncos have been good all year but only just loosing, they can do it. Cowboys are from north QLD so they can do it... 

12 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Oh there will be pain this week...

Titans, Broncos and Cowboys have tough games...  Hopefully they will carry on with the good form they have been showing and start to crush it. Titans need to step up this week and they can do it. Broncos have been good all year but only just loosing, they can do it. Cowboys are from north QLD so they can do it... 

Your other eye is going to get an almighty blinding from the light when you finally decide to open it Robbie ........ 🤣   In saying that, that was much better from the Broncos last week and it's good to see the Cowboys notch a couple of wins, even if not exactly against great teams.

Hey lads sorry I didn't join the comp this year. I have been so busy with my kids and focusing on them and trying to not have the ex take them off me that I forgot to join. ON a positive note I have had 2 perfect rounds so far and leading my school tipping comp by 4 points. Robbie you have to stop tipping the Broncos but I do agree with kmcrosby that they did play well against Panthers. Hopefully they play like this more often. My tips for top 4 are Penrith, Bunnies, Roosters (injury preventing), St George. Mine and Ellicats beloved Tigers well we will see but. I don't think they will make there 9th spot like normal. 

1 hour ago, kmcrosby78 said:

I was going to say your tips would probably transfer over if you use the same tipping site.   Hmmmmm .. Brian, are you able to uninvite him ...... 🤔🤪😁

Sorry mate....... I can uninvite myself if I have annoyed you that much. I have been in the comp the last 3-4 years...... I normally come 3-5 just below Ellicat.

3 minutes ago, ellicat said:

No, but it showing as you tipping the Knights...

definitely not my choice..... can only guess the system is default tipping for me

EDIT some tipping sites tip the away sides if one doesn`t lodge tips for the round.... 🤔 may be my lucky round if that`s the case 🤣

51 minutes ago, Gad said:

definitely not my choice..... can only guess the system is default tipping for me

EDIT some tipping sites tip the away sides if one doesn`t lodge tips for the round.... 🤔 may be my lucky round if that`s the case 🤣

Hey GAD this happened to me a few years back I had to reset my phone as I was doing it on my phone. As in turn it off and let it reboot. If its the computer and you haven't shut it down for a while sometimes restarting it helps... Otherwise as Ellicat said try logging out and login again... Hope this helps! On a side note after all these years being on the site I just discovered you live in Silkstone... My family is from Karrabin and I am born and bred there. Living in Childers at present but am back every fortnight visiting my kids... Should meet up one day for a coffee. Keep safe.

16 hours ago, natang said:

Hey GAD this happened to me a few years back I had to reset my phone as I was doing it on my phone. As in turn it off and let it reboot. If its the computer and you haven't shut it down for a while sometimes restarting it helps... Otherwise as Ellicat said try logging out and login again... Hope this helps! On a side note after all these years being on the site I just discovered you live in Silkstone... My family is from Karrabin and I am born and bred there. Living in Childers at present but am back every fortnight visiting my kids... Should meet up one day for a coffee. Keep safe.

Thanks, have tried all those things... nothing is working. I have gone back to an old log in I had previously and have rejoined from that.... so there is now a Gad1 and lower down a Gad123 with incorrect tipping details on it.
I`ll pm e`cat with this and  as manager may be able to sort it for me 🙂.... then again 😂

Small world, hey. been here going on 30 years.... never in my wildest dreams 🤣 prior to this a townhouse in Noosaville, nothing like the Family Law Court to alter one`s path in life 😶

ANNOUNCEMENT

Gad has had an issue with getting onto the tipping site using his Gad1 account, so will be using his Gad123 account. This will require me to update his score each week manually, so as to keep his record from Gad1 to date, in the records. You therefore will have to check here for his score from now on. Please disregard his tipping record on the NRL Tipping Ladder.

Gad1 A/C from end of Round 6          Total tips 31         Total Margin 51

Gad 123 A?C from Round 6                                20                               117

On 23/04/2021 at 6:10 PM, ellicat said:

ANNOUNCEMENT

Gad has had an issue with getting onto the tipping site using his Gad1 account, so will be using his Gad123 account. This will require me to update his score each week manually, so as to keep his record from Gad1 to date, in the records. You therefore will have to check here for his score from now on. Please disregard his tipping record on the NRL Tipping Ladder.

Gad1 A/C from end of Round 6          Total tips 31         Total Margin 51

Gad 123 A?C from Round 6                                20                               117

Thanks 🙂

Round 7  results

Thursday, April 22

Panthers 24  vs  6 Knights
Black cats left their scent all over the Knights

Friday, April 23

Titans 30  vs  40 Rabbitohs

Bunnies looked like they had myxo virus for the 1st 40 minutes... Half time Titans 24 - 10

Eels 46  vs  6 Broncos

again the Broncos show a 1 step forward performance, followed by a 5 steps backwards performance….

Saturday, April 24

Sharks 12  vs  18 Bulldogs

who woulda of thunk!... Dogs feast on battered and crumbed gummy fillets

Cowboys 26  vs  24 Raiders

OK… did one play above themselves, or did the other play below themselves?

Sunday, April 25

Tigers 6  vs  40 Sea Eagles

Hmmm, some teams need to be drug tested pre-kick off, half time, and end of game

Roosters 34  vs  10 Dragons

The Dragon’s Lament   ……I felt the earth move under my feet. I felt the sky come tumbling down. I felt my heart start to tremble, whenever a Rooster ran around

Storm 42  vs  20 Warriors

Storm keeps storming….

bit of a strange round. The under dog`s who won 😮, I didn’t tip… the under dog`s I did tip, lost 🙄.
I need to work on a new tipping system 🤣

Round 8

Thursday, April 29

Raiders vs Rabbitohs, GIO Stadium, 7:50pm

Friday, April 30

Storm vs Sharks, AAMI Park, 6pm

Broncos vs Titans, Suncorp Stadium, 7:55pm

Saturday, May 1

Panthers vs Sea Eagles, Carrington Park, 3pm

Bulldogs vs Eels, ANZ Stadium, 5:30pm

Knights vs Roosters, McDonald Jones Stadium, 7:35pm

Sunday, May 2

Warriors vs Cowboys, Central Coast Stadium, Gosford 2pm

Dragons vs Tigers, WIN Stadium, 4:05pm

23 hours ago, Gad said:

Round 8

Thursday, April 29

Raiders vs Rabbitohs, GIO Stadium, 7:50pm

Friday, April 30

Storm vs Sharks, AAMI Park, 6pm

Broncos vs Titans, Suncorp Stadium, 7:55pm

Saturday, May 1

Panthers vs Sea Eagles, Carrington Park, 3pm

Bulldogs vs Eels, ANZ Stadium, 5:30pm

Knights vs Roosters, McDonald Jones Stadium, 7:35pm

Sunday, May 2

Warriors vs Cowboys, Central Coast Stadium, Gosford 2pm

Dragons vs Tigers, WIN Stadium, 4:05pm

Broncos Vs Titans should be a great game Titans should play out of their skin and win this one. Panthers Vs Eagles will be another game to watch with the one man team threatening to win. Then I reckon Knights Vs Roosters if Ponga and Frisell have a good one..... and Dragons Vs Tigers should be a great game too! Good luck to all for the weekend! Great game tonight so far...