New kid on the block

Bood

27 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Welcome @Bood - nice tinny layout, plenty of space which is good and also plenty of storage under. What motor is on it?

Yeah I have big plans for the storage and cast deck, in process of designing anchor well, new electrical hub, and then move onto front cast deck and put esky in bench seat with live well in front and battery for electric motor in small storage box beside that then timber and carpet the cast deck 

currently has a 2000, 40hp 2 stroke and sits on bout 45-50km with 2 pob 

Hi, 

Ive only just joined this platform today
and working it out very slowly.

Im after some reef mark's off Yamba NSW and id be targeting species like Kings, Snapper, Pearl Perch etc.

Id also like to head out to the shelf and chase some Marlin, possibly get some by catch like wahoo or dolphin fish which are amazing to eat.

Can anyone give me some real good gps coordinates?

I live on the central coast NSW and i have fished this area for over 15 years, im more than happy to send some cracking marks to anyone who needs them.

Dollies.jpg

Mr Wilson.jpg

Stripped Tuna - King Fish.jpg

Wahoo 1.jpg

Wahoo.jpg

Yellow Fin Tuna.jpg

On 31/01/2021 at 8:42 PM, Bood said:

Yeah I have big plans for the storage and cast deck, in process of designing anchor well, new electrical hub, and then move onto front cast deck and put esky in bench seat with live well in front and battery for electric motor in small storage box beside that then timber and carpet the cast deck 

currently has a 2000, 40hp 2 stroke and sits on bout 45-50km with 2 pob 

Looking forward to see how your project turns out. Do a search on here for a thread/topic that was put up by @Bri The Pom, probably about 2010ish. He doesn't visit this site anymore but it was very detailed in how he made an esky in the seat of his tinny.