no report ! just pics

rumrunner

we had a family fishing outing yeterday and i thaught you guys mite like to see them ?

we went to mud island, drifted and anchored and picked up the usual 15-20 but no dinner plates this time!

we all had a ball! was a great day on the water!

oh yeah i also did a 1hr prefish for the brc on the way back in and picked up the only cod of the day and crossed of another spot not to fish the brc! lol

the first pic is my son Damon on the way to mud isl!;) [img size=480]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/100_3016__Custom_.jpg

post-2165-144598434763_thumb.jpg

Cowfish13 wrote:

Yeap those are Grassy Sweetlip. How big was the biggest one? The legal limit on those is 30cm so I think that a couple of those might be legal.

That looks like a good spot at Mud, to be able to catch heaps of big/medium Grassies like that it must be good.

Well done:)

no not a good spot we just searched around with the sounder and moved away from all the other boats who just looked like they were lining up to buy tickets!

i thaught grassys legal limit was 35cm so i didnt take any but some were ova 30cm!

also grassys love bearly!!!

Ian.

rumrunner wrote:

Cowfish13 wrote:
Yeap those are Grassy Sweetlip. How big was the biggest one? The legal limit on those is 30cm so I think that a couple of those might be legal.

That looks like a good spot at Mud, to be able to catch heaps of big/medium Grassies like that it must be good.

Well done:)

no not a good spot we just searched around with the sounder and moved away from all the other boats who just looked like they were lining up to buy tickets!

i thaught grassys legal limit was 35cm so i didnt take any but some were ova 30cm!

also grassys love bearly!!!

Ian.

That's what happened to us once. We were fishing at Peel Is and we caught heaps of Grassies to 40cm, but we thought the limit was 45cm. When we found out that it was 30cm, we were quite annoyed:silly:

Rocket75 wrote:

The little fella is definitly undersized, and has to go back :huh: , but your fiancee is definitly a keeper:silly:;)

Be a few single guys wanting to know what bait u got her on, especially as she is into fishing.

Sounds like a good day.

Rocket

yeah the misses was caught on a huge worm! only found in the troppics of mylowerreigon!:laugh:

rumrunner wrote:

Rocket75 wrote:
The little fella is definitly undersized, and has to go back :huh: , but your fiancee is definitly a keeper:silly:;)

Be a few single guys wanting to know what bait u got her on, especially as she is into fishing.

Sounds like a good day.

Rocket

yeah the misses was caught on a huge worm! only found in the troppics of mylowerreigon!:laugh:

Lmao:laugh:

rumrunner wrote:

Rocket75 wrote:

Sounds like a good day.

Rocket

foul hooked i reckon:laugh:

just kidding;)

Archived