Where's the cod?

Mack_attack

Ok i know everybody is probably bored with all the shultz threads but i thought this trip was worth a mention.

After reading kevins post this morning we couldn't help ourselves but to go to shultz to repeat the results. Well kevin was right about the traffic scaring away the cod we only got a few hits under the bridge so we looked elsewhere:angry: . Even though i was specifically targeting cod and jacks i caught a couple of B@$tard catties that fought like flatties at first but the slimy goey mess that unveiled itself soon afterwards said otherwise. :X While unhooking the first cattie it shook its head and got its pectoral spine in to my thumb:ohmy: blood went everywhere and after a heap of yelling we left that spot. while walking along i saw a metre long bullie leap clear out of the water which made me think twice about retreiving my snagged lure a moment later.

It was pretty quiet until we decided to walk back to the car and i threw my sx60 back into my \"cattie hole\" and i was rewarded with a 57cm flattie B)which is a PB for us on lures. After outfishing will on 3 consecutive trips:P we decided to leave while i thought of ways to get that ever allusive jack next time.

Archived