Anyone going out this weekend?

Licespray

4 minutes ago, Kat said:

I know I am like a little kid when I get to go out on boats with experienced fishos.  But I am soooooo excited.  Can't wait.  Thanks @ellicat. Supposed to be good weather and is definitely good company.  Always learn something new too.

Whoo hoo

Haha. You must be thinking of someone else...

5 hours ago, Licespray said:

Anyone going this weekend? I’m gunna try and get out tommorow arv after work for a few hours. Then back to uni assignments for another few weeks 😞

Bugger about your assignments, I have a few with school too. Hope you can sneak out and get some Licespray. 

Good luck with your Calamari Robbie and Steve and good luck on the trip Brian and Kat. Hope you manage a fish on Sunday too, @Do$tylz!

3 hours ago, Kat said:

I know I am like a little kid when I get to go out on boats with experienced fishos.  But I am soooooo excited.  Can't wait.

I am a little kid. And I can never get to sleep the night before because I'm that excited, if I go out with someone. Haha.

Bad Luck @Licespray.  Personally it would drive me crazy just watching.  Hope you have a nice day anyway.

Yes I will definitely do the report.  Waiting for pics from @ellicatand just got home at 9pm!  Will have a little addendum to the report from the bay.  I had an absolutely fantastic day.  After a few fairly bad fishing weeks.  I am hooked again.

Promise to do report tomorrow...

On 26/02/2021 at 9:30 PM, Kat said:

Yes I will definitely do the report.  Waiting for pics from @ellicatand just got home at 9pm!  Will have a little addendum to the report from the bay.  I had an absolutely fantastic day.  After a few fairly bad fishing weeks.  I am hooked again.

Promise to do report tomorrow...

Kat, Did you do the report yet or did I miss it.

Might be my age.😁

• 2 weeks later...