Camp!

AUS-BNE-FISHO

Hi all

I will have some catching up to do on the weekend - I have school camp on tomorrow so I won’t be a active at all in the next couple days. And school is getting busy already, so when holidays come around it will be a welcome break! So I might not be as active as usual in the coming weeks due to school (similar with what happened last year).

The name of the place escapes me, but the telescopic rod has been snuck in my backpack. Haha.

Cheers Hamish

It was a good camp at Lake Moogerah. We went paddling (the first effort was hampered by heavy winds), had a nice BBQ, went riding the bikes, did lots of games, etc. I liked the sleep out in the tents the most on the first night. 

Everywhere was patrolled heavily by teachers making it hard to sneak out for a fish, and not to mention there'd be a dead giveaway as it was knee deep mud to the water. AND we were dead from the day ahead. But I made some new friends who like fishing so that's the main thing. 

Cheers Hamish