Has the site become corrupted ?

Warning ! Site admin.

The site has become corrupted , how did i receive this in my private email and why has my private email stopped working this morning? I have never posted on this forum or any other and do not take part in social media as i have a life. You have a major problem if members details are being accessed in this manner. I am cancelling my membership as i don't trust your security anymore. Will also forward to qld police. I suspect you have a COWARD using the forum to hurt an ex? or just a total loser. I have not opened the photos but i think i can guess the content. 

RaskM has sent you a message.eml

Once this **** starts happening it is time to leave, who knows how our information has been used or sold. I thought this sort of carry on was  for political staffers. Never experienced anything like this before, my only experience of web forums has been AFO, ausfish and when nugget downie had his forum. Dave's is gone ,ausfish is dead and now this carry on, no more internet forums for me Goodbye and all the best in dealing with the coward.

cloff

3 hours ago, cloff said:

Once this **** starts happening it is time to leave, who knows how our information has been used or sold. I thought this sort of carry on was  for political staffers. Never experienced anything like this before, my only experience of web forums has been AFO, ausfish and when nugget downie had his forum. Dave's is gone ,ausfish is dead and now this carry on, no more internet forums for me Goodbye and all the best in dealing with the coward.

cloff

If you’re scared of your information being sold or used don’t use or buy a phone period you can’t have %100 privacy when using a mobile phone mobile phone company’s require use of your personal data to do many things . Phones track you’re location foot steps and a lot more information a Common example of this is your phones microphone being used to help recommend adds for you if you say a random product randomly then go on your phone this product is likely going to be targeted to you in ads .on top of that apps and services use even more data to recommend ads and recommend news feed for apps like face book and Instagram although Instagram and Facebook take it a step further and sell you’re information to certain companies for profit . Everything you do on your phone has a digital footprint doesn’t matter if you delete history or clear data its still been recorded somewhere in your phone it’s just harder to access. Your phone also knows where you live where you work and then you’re asleep and so much more if your worried about your data being used or sold when using the internet I would recommend you download TOR onion browser as with tor it’s anonymous and leaves no digital footprint so it’s a lot harder to have your information collected 

• ellicat changed the title to Has the site become corrupted ?