Stolen Boat

Joiner

Hi all.

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I’m hoping for help with a stolen boat. It was taken from the car park of my work in Coorparoo, Brisbane, this morning (Tuesday May 4th - Starwars day!) at 2.30am. It is a 4.2 metre Clark Barra King, with a retro-fitted centre console, a mount for an electric on the front, and almost brand new Mercury 40HP on the back and a new Dunbar Trailer. 

I’ve just had it painted dark blue, and put some decals on the side (which I guess the thief will remove pretty quickly).

I’ve attached pics. If you could share this I would be so appreciative. 

It looks like the thief’s number plates are NSW, but it’s blurry ... I can’t be sure.

please contact me on 0421352866 or tony@craftwinestore.com if you can help.

Cheers

Tony

C2EF01A4-025A-47BB-B7C5-97563CA64B22.jpeg

11D3E18C-8089-4065-930C-55F1B0D0E5A0.jpeg

Kenne, so do I, but it isn’t insured. It was a bomb, and I just made the decision to fix it up (the hull is sooooo sweet) and spent a bomb. Insurance was kind of the next job. But too late! Thanks for looking out.

Cheers

Tony

That sucks mate, hope you find it. If you have time might be worth putting some notices on pontoons at boat ramps in case someone sees it (you could perhaps post one here and some members might be willing/able to colour copy it and put it up at their local ramp).

You mentioned the thief's number plates - did you see them taking off or did you obtain security footage? All the best mate - got my fingers and toes crossed for you. 

Hey Tony

I'm really sorry to hear that. That is a real bugger and I hope the police can round up the lowlife who have done this. The boat looks great.

Would you be alright if I put up one or two posters at the local shops?

image.thumb.png.1e2181aa019116c2812099c2c6422bcf.png

Cheers Hamish

P.S. The ugly half square lines on the corner and cursor on the BLS won't be there when I put it up. 

Kenne, so do I, but it isn’t insured. It was a bomb, and I just made the decision to fix it up (the hull is sooooo sweet) and spent a bomb. Insurance was kind of the next job. But too late! Thanks for looking out.

Cheers

Tony

Hamish, that would be awesome, thank you! And Kat, thank you also. I really appreciate it. I’ll see if I can dig out some better shots. Two id’s are the centre console, which looks like a homemade job, and unusual on the Barra Kings (they were a side console). ANd the starboard side rail is bent!