Winter Fishing Classic

AUS-BNE-FISHO

8 hours ago, Neil Stratford said:

Thanks

I’ll give it a crack and give the south siders a hand .

Good to have you competing Neil. 👍 

1 hour ago, Junky said:

I missed this thread.

Seeing as it's only the 1st today, can I please enter? 

Good luck with the comp Junky. 

7 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

Hopefully the lockdown will end before the snapper closure starts.

That would be helpful.

2 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Here is one I got a month ago when you told me about the 4 fingers. Thanks for the early tip mate. 😄🤣:whistle:

If anyone is in any doubt... this is a joke. I just had this photo from ages ago... This is not an entry... 

IMG20200818095841.jpg

1 hour ago, Old Scaley said:

Why are you wearing my shirt and shoes, not to mention my scaly old hands? 🤣

😂 

Cheers Hamish

3 hours ago, GregOug said:

All look very legit and above board to me. And you have had the extra month to catch them.

Dang it @Drop Bear! So sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news but I just noticed you didn’t use a measuring device in any of the photos as per the competition rules, so they don’t comply. You’ll just have to go back to each location and catch them again. And you’d better get moving. The comp is only two months long! 

No, hold on! Just checked. It’s only a month long! You’re gonna be tired’er than @benno573 after his crocodile infested round Hinchinbrook trip.

1 hour ago, Breaming with bro said:

Was doing some boat maintenance yesterday and had my sienna/aird x combo in a rod holder with some bread and got this undersize 20cm bream it’s a small start for the southsiders 

137EE136-FA93-49C4-B262-E3C906699C98.jpeg

Nice job Bro. A couple of bream I got were about 27.5cm. Not huge but I probably could’ve submitted them. I know that there’s no measuring device but I will give it to you as that bream is only 20cm.

Cheers Hamish

6 minutes ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Nice job Bro. A couple of bream I got were about 27.5cm. Not huge but I probably could’ve submitted them. I know that there’s no measuring device but I will give it to you as that bream is only 20cm.

Cheers Hamish

And it might even win the whole comp, what with lockdowns, poor weather, season closures etc etc etc

3 hours ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Nah, probably not. Good point Steve. But it was only a 20cm breambo so I figured it would just get knocked off soon enough. Lol. (Sorry bro).

That’s alright the last sesh I had and forgot to do a report on I got a 30-33cm bream but the comp hadn’t started then it was props 2 weeks ago now