• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

70 sumthin snapper 馃檪 Southern bay island ( probably to be trumped by josh @Cobiaaddict聽)聽 馃憖 馃憖 馃憖 Please login or register to view this image

Cobia for dinner tonite. Caught this bad boy聽聽at about 10am this morning at Outer Rock off Bustard Head. Bait - whole Watsons leaping Bonito. Line - 40 lb聽 Weight - 14.5 kg Lengt

Flathead聽 64cm (PB) Coombabah Creek - from the land - ha ha on a yabbie after pumping them to fish from the boat today (couldn't help myself had to wet the line and now glad I did). Was

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Neil Stratford said:

Thanks

I鈥檒l give it a crack and give the south siders聽a hand .

Good to have you competing Neil. 馃憤

1 hour ago, Junky said:

I missed this thread.

Seeing as it's only the 1st today, can I please enter?聽

Good luck with the comp Junky.聽

7 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

Hopefully the lockdown will end before the snapper closure starts.

That would be helpful.

2 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Here is one I got a month ago when you told me about the 4 fingers. Thanks for the early tip mate.聽馃槃馃ぃ:whistle:

If anyone is in聽any doubt... this is a joke. I just had this photo from ages ago... This is not an entry...聽

Please login or register to view this image

1 hour ago, Old Scaley said:

Why are you wearing my shirt and shoes, not to mention my scaly old hands?聽馃ぃ

馃槀

Cheers Hamish

1 hour ago, Drop Bear said:

These all count right? They are all southsiders and all have 4 fingers in the photos... except @benno573聽but that should be ok as he can't count...

馃ぃ馃槃馃槈馃檪

Please login or register to view this content

All look very legit and above board to me. And you have had the extra month to catch them.

3 hours ago, GregOug said:

All look very legit and above board to me. And you have had the extra month to catch them.

Dang it @Drop Bear! So sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news but I just聽noticed you didn鈥檛 use a measuring device in any of the photos as per the competition rules, so they don鈥檛 comply. You鈥檒l just have to go back to each location and catch them again. And you鈥檇 better get moving. The comp is only two months long!聽

No, hold on! Just checked. It鈥檚 only a month long! You鈥檙e gonna be tired鈥檈r than @benno573 after his crocodile infested round Hinchinbrook trip.

1 hour ago, Breaming with bro said:

Was doing some boat maintenance yesterday and had my sienna/aird x combo in a rod holder with some bread and got this undersize 20cm bream it鈥檚 a small start for the southsiders聽

Nice job Bro. A couple of bream I got were about 27.5cm. Not huge but I probably could鈥檝e submitted them. I know that there鈥檚 no measuring device but I will give it to you as that bream is only 20cm.

Cheers Hamish

6 minutes ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Nice job Bro. A couple of bream I got were about 27.5cm. Not huge but I probably could鈥檝e submitted them. I know that there鈥檚 no measuring device but I will give it to you as that bream is only 20cm.

Cheers Hamish

And it might even win the whole comp, what with lockdowns, poor weather, season closures etc etc etc

3 hours ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Nah, probably not. Good point Steve.聽But it was only a 20cm breambo so I figured it would just get knocked off soon enough. Lol. (Sorry bro).

That鈥檚 alright the last sesh I had and forgot to do a report on I got a 30-33cm聽bream but the comp hadn鈥檛 started then it was props 2 weeks ago now聽