Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey lads, Just need some advice regarding my deceased brothers daughter who is now identifying as a boy. She/he is requesting his death certificate however my brothers name is not on her birth certificate so legally she/he should have no need for it... PM please if there is anyone on here with info..

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25/05/2021 at 6:06 PM, natang said:

Hey lads, Just need some advice regarding my deceased brothers daughter who is now identifying as a boy. She/he is requesting his death certificate however my brothers name is not on her birth certificate so legally she/he should have no need for it... PM please if there is anyone on here with info..

I can't be any help sorry. Sounds complicated mate. I hope you are doing ok? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

I can't be any help sorry. Sounds complicated mate. I hope you are doing ok? 

Thanks Dropbear I just seem to get hit with a massive pile of S**t at once. Mum has three strokes within 6 days then a week later this rubbish. I am dealing with it all slowly. It's hard being diplomatic yet firm and stern.... Thanks for thoughts.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, natang said:

Thanks Dropbear I just seem to get hit with a massive pile of S**t at once. Mum has three strokes within 6 days then a week later this rubbish. I am dealing with it all slowly. It's hard being diplomatic yet firm and stern.... Thanks for thoughts.

 

Yes, and to allow yourself to feel and process emotions also during this stressful time. 

Be kind to yourself 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, natang said:

Thanks Dropbear I just seem to get hit with a massive pile of S**t at once. Mum has three strokes within 6 days then a week later this rubbish. I am dealing with it all slowly. It's hard being diplomatic yet firm and stern.... Thanks for thoughts.

 

Sorry to hear that mate. It all sounds a bit too familiar at the moment for me too.  Look after yourself and above all... go fishing. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Previous Member
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...