Perfectly miserable wet day today

Ed.

Well, today is a rainy and perfectly miserable Saturday here in S.E Queensland, had plans to do some work on the 4WD today, fit new battery and clean out the MAP sensor and that sort of thing, got out of bed took one look outside, then checked the weather map and decide to go back to bed for a while.  The map shows a large rain front that isn't going away any time soon, so might just end up with the heater on, sit in the recliner with a cup of coffee/wine and watch movies whilst consuming my weekly amount of calories for the rest of the day.

Is anybody out there who isn't a woose like me, outside today or is this what pretty much what everyone else is doing? Did I mention it's still raining?🤨

Nah, it is outside in the rain, my replacement battery arrived yesterday so I put it on a charger and went to pick up the missus from work so didn't get around to fitting the new one then, as by the time I got back it was dark, went outside last night a few hours later to check on the battery in the 4WD and it was down to 8V, so no chance of it starting it this morning to move it under cover. My battery is a bit of a pain to remove as it is under the drivers seat so it's not just a straight forward job. Tomorrows problem!🙂