Brilliant Bigriggen

AUS-BNE-FISHO

1 minute ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Hi Junky

Yes, it was very nice. The campsite does get crowded by the looks of things, so if a crowded campsite is not your thing I probably wouldn’t recommend going there.

Cheers Hamish

Thanks Hamish. 

Looking for places to take the squids. This is just up the road from where we live. 

Will check it out. 

21 hours ago, Junky said:

Thanks Hamish. 

Looking for places to take the squids. This is just up the road from where we live. 

Will check it out. 

I hope you like the place Junky 🙂. Flanagan's Reserve is nearby also. 

21 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Nice one mate. Thanks for the report. I hope you weren't tampering with fishing apparatus? 😉 🤣

Thanks Robbie. Haha, nope, that trap was interfering with the kayak's route up the creek...

20 hours ago, jmac said:

Staying there at the end of the month. Thanks for the report. Was thinking of taking the Kayak.

No worries jmac. Hope you enjoyed it. The owner says water levels in the creeks vary. I think Burnett Creek is slightly bigger (which is the one at the top of the campsite). 

Cheers Hamish

7 minutes ago, ellicat said:

Hamish you are spoilt getting your folks to take you to all these places. You'll have good memories when you're old like me. (Well, assuming your memory is good 🙄)

Haha, thanks Brian. Yes, I'm very lucky that my parents don't mind going out camping too. Dad and I want to go and kayak and camp at Harries Hut to the Everglades on the Noosa River (I think that is what it is), because it looks so nice!

Cheers Hamish