Fraser Trip

ellicat

6 hours ago, Jono4500 said:

No.. no fishing?

This trip was supposed to be all about giving my son some sand driving experience/tuition in his recently acquired 80 series. Unfortunately there was a lot of rain and the tracks and beaches were like tarmac except for the odd bumpy bit. Seems we'll have to go back....bugger. Haha

Ahhh yes.

I remember years ago on one of our annual trips, one of the boys had a brain fart and decided to go "exploring". Weather was terrible for offshore so I thought what the hell. 

6hrs later and all we saw was lots of beer bottles and tracks like that. Oh, and a few lakes that were to far to walk to....in the state we were in. 

Fun times. 

It's a great place, Hamish. You just need to pick your times to go. I've been thrice in the last 2 years and it is so much better than it was 10 years ago. Can't wait to get back there.

All good, Robbie. Everyone had a bonza time despite the weather and full-on agenda. Everyone was in bed by 8.30/9 o'clock. Would you go by land or sea ? Maybe an AFO event ??