Pupil Free Days' are Best Spent in Moreton Bay!

AUS-BNE-FISHO

17 hours ago, ellicat said:

Good to have you out there, Hamish. A shame the macks are making themselves scarce this year. Might have to troll around a bit to see if our luck changes.

Thanks to @Cavvy for letting you come out with us. I enjoyed the day.

I don't target schoolies much yet (0 from 6 from the last two efforts), but from all reports they seem to be in better numbers in the rainbow channel instead of Rous compared to previous years. 

21 hours ago, Allnighter said:

Nice report Hamish 🙂

I was gunna head out this morning too for sum whiting, but too cold for me so went back to bed 🤣

Hi Allnighter

Thanks! It was pretty chilly to begin with but it actually got quite warm towards the end of the session.

21 hours ago, ellicat said:

Good to have you out there, Hamish. A shame the macks are making themselves scarce this year. Might have to troll around a bit to see if our luck changes.

Thanks to @Cavvy for letting you come out with us. I enjoyed the day.

Hey Brian

Thanks! Hopefully next year the mackerel season will be extra good. @Cavvy loved the whiting tonight, which I must say were worth filleting!

12 hours ago, Cavvy said:

Looks like it was the perfect day to be out in the bay and enough action to keep things interesting.  Would have liked to have been there myself rather than in the office!

Thanks. It was sure a good day.

7 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

It sure was a beautiful day to be on the water.  Shame that we couldn’t get you onto a trophy fish, Hamish, but at least you got a feed. And you get an A+ for your written expression. 

Heya Steve

Thanks, and yes, it was indeed. The whiting we still fun to catch. It is a shame that one you hooked at the start busted off. 

6 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Nice work lads. Glad you ended up scaping up a feed of delicious whiting! 

I was out there from about 12.30. It was one of the best days on the water I have seen! So good. 

Hi Robbie 

Cheers. They were certainly very tasty. I know because it past my mum’s taste test! (She hardly ever is satisfied with the fish I eat, lol). 

4 hours ago, samsteele115 said:

I don't target schoolies much yet (0 from 6 from the last two efforts), but from all reports they seem to be in better numbers in the rainbow channel instead of Rous compared to previous years. 

4 hours ago, samsteele115 said:

Great report hamish! Enjoyed that, mate 🙂

Hi Sam

Thanks. It was a shame there were no mackerel but the whiting were still great fun. I’m glad you enjoyed the report.

Cheers Hamish

BEC4D70F-8A82-4DEA-AC6C-DCEBBC198C06.thumb.jpeg.402967b89c16906ce45de161ffc2e539.jpeg