Jump to content

Recommended Posts

From: HART Thomas [mailto: Thomas.Hart@daf.qld.gov.au ]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2021 1:44 PM
Cc: DEXTER John L
Subject: Changes to SIPS Fees effective 1 August 2021

 

Good Afternoon SIPS Groups and Working Group Members,

 

Stocked Impoundment Permit Scheme fee changes

 

In 2016, following public consultation, fees for the SIPS were simplified and fixed for a 5-year period until 30 June 2021.

 

On 1 August 2021, there will be a small increase in SIPS fees (the cumulative amount of the government indexation rate for the past 5 years, rounded up to the nearest dollar):

·         $12 for a weekly permit (an increase of $2)

·         $57 for a yearly permit (an increase of $7)

·         $41 for a concessional yearly permit (an increase of $5).

This price increase will directly benefit your fish stocking groups to meet the rising costs of fingerlings.

 

All revenue from the sale of permits will continue to fund the SIPS program, with 25% retained by Fisheries Queensland to administer the scheme and the remaining 75% distributed through grants for fish stocking and SIPS-related activities.

 

Thank you for your continued support of community fish stocking and sustainable freshwater fisheries in Queensland .

 

Any questions please contact me.

 

Kind Regards,

 

Thomas

 

 

Thomas Hart

A/Fisheries Manager, Fisheries Queensland

Department of Agriculture and Fisheries

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T 07 3087 8131 M 0467 956 667

E  Thomas.Hart@daf.qld.gov.au W www.daf.qld.gov.au

Level 5, 41 George Street , Brisbane  QLD 4000

GPO Box 46 , Brisbane QLD 4001

 

Customer Service Centre 13 25 23

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn!

Download the free ‘Qld Fishing’ smart phone app from Apple and Google app stores.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Previous Member
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...