Are Bulk Hooks the Go?

Hi all

Sorry to hassle everyone with another question, but I just wanted to get some other opinions. 

1. The main types of hooks I use are 2/o, 3/o, 4/o, 5/o, and 6/o circle hooks. Sometimes I go up to an 8/o. My question is, is it worth buying bulk hooks? Even is they are just crappy Jarvis Walker hooks, which I must say I prefer using in lots of situations than good Gamakatsu ones, do you guys reckon bulk is the go?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Cheers Hamish

23 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

I would get them off eBay Hamish, will definitely save you plenty.  I bought some a few years ago and still have plenty and they have been fine. If you like I can try and look into my eBay account to work out who I bought them off - let me know.

Hey KM

That would be great! Thanks a heap. Seems like you got a really good deal.

Cheers Hamish

8 hours ago, rayke1938 said:

Thanks a heap Ray. That looks really good. 

1 hour ago, Ed. said:

I also use E-Bay to buy hooks, mainly the larger sizes which end up being much cheaper than from the main stores. Also used Aliexpress but the hassle with the sellers if there was a problem with the order and the long delivery time was not worth the effort, so just sticking with E-Bay now.

Thanks for the tip about Ali Express Ed.

Cheers Hamish

50 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Thanks Ray - I can’t recall if I have bought bulk hooks from just one supplier or more, but DFS was definitely one of them. I haven’t had a problem with any of the hooks I have purchased (although that may say more about the size of the ‘monsters’ I pull in than it does about the hooks ..... 🙄).

I think they will hold up fine for me too. Lol.