Kayak from inskip to Southern fraser

Jono4500

As the days are getting longer, and mornings getting warmer, im starting to get the itch to get back to the great sandy strait. Wondering if anyone would like to head out for a day of kayaking and chasing pelagics/ whatevers around with me?  Hopefully get 3 trips in between now an Xmas, depending on tides and weather. If anyones keen to give it a go or just interested, pm me. Look forward to hearing from yas !

P.s. 

October 10th and October 24th tides looking good.

Edited by Jono4500
More info.

Sounds like a good idea. You got me thinking I could drag the boat up (I don't/can't kayak) but I've got a few trips away between now and Christmas and I'm not sure how many brownie points are in the bank. Could possibly squeeze something in in November. If you give us a weeks notice of when, that'd be handy...I could get a brownie points overdraft approved if I'm cunning enough.

1 hour ago, Jono4500 said:

As the days are getting longer, and mornings getting warmer, im starting to get the itch to get back to the great sandy strait. Wondering if anyone would like to head out for a day of kayaking and chasing pelagics/ whatevers around with me?  Hopefully get 3 trips in between now an Xmas, depending on tides and weather. If anyones keen to give it a go or just interested, pm me. Look forward to hearing from yas !

Hi Jono

My Dad and I would be super keen! I would need a fair bit of notice though - but it sounds epic!

Cheers Hamish