....and the main man is.

Angry51

On 19/10/2021 at 9:58 PM, benno573 said:

Thanks for sharing @Angry51.

Glad there was lots of @Drop Bear and minimal glimpses of @Old Scaley hope all goes well with the installation of the ROB’s at the port. 

https://ozfish.org.au/2021/10/largest-community-driven-shellfish-reef-restoration-in-australia-gets-started/

There may be a bit more @Old Scaley on this one. He was bourn to be in front of the camera I say. 

That Rob Making FFH video is brilliant Robbie, really encapsulates the whole process nicely. And nice vid of the fish life they are attracting already 🙂. Great to see how the walkway down to the barge worked out for loading the shells too, really clever. Hoping I can get down there and help sometime - let me know if there are any 'Sunday sessions' 🙂.

On 21/10/2021 at 9:02 PM, kmcrosby78 said:

That Rob Making FFH video is brilliant Robbie, really encapsulates the whole process nicely. And nice vid of the fish life they are attracting already 🙂. Great to see how the walkway down to the barge worked out for loading the shells too, really clever. Hoping I can get down there and help sometime - let me know if there are any 'Sunday sessions' 🙂.

We can set up Sunday sessions for you if you like?