you dont have the balls

Tuna are fish

15 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Reminds me of when, years ago, I left some lures to dry on the table on our back deck, and my wife called out to me the next morning in horror because our golden retriever had a treble hook stuck in his bottom lip (just the treble - he'd managed to straighten the split ring trying to get it out of his lip ....... 😬. If he could speak he would have argued that the punishment didn't fit the crime because we decided, seeing as though we had to pay an anaesthetist, that  we may as well have him de-sexed at the same time ........

He's forgiven me and has managed to live to the grand old age of 11 and counting so all's well that ends well ........ 😁.

Note to self. Don't go to KM's to help sort out his tackle... 

15 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Reminds me of when, years ago, I left some lures to dry on the table on our back deck, and my wife called out to me the next morning in horror because our golden retriever had a treble hook stuck in his bottom lip (just the treble - he'd managed to straighten the split ring trying to get it out of his lip ....... 😬. If he could speak he would have argued that the punishment didn't fit the crime because we decided, seeing as though we had to pay an anaesthetist, that  we may as well have him de-sexed at the same time ........

He's forgiven me and has managed to live to the grand old age of 11 and counting so all's well that ends well ........ 😁.

ur in trouble.5s8jbf9ksg751.thumb.png.1e32633fc16eb40f7e0d8dc078304a60.png