Fishing the Sunshine Coast

Samj

The Sunshine Coast takes in a large area as per 'fishing wise' south of Caloundra to north of Noosa and points east of them...
I lived in Noosaville in the late 80's early 90's, in those times I regularly found good jack numbers between the ferry site going over to North Shore and the mouth of the first lake up river. Also in Weyba creek from the wooden pedestrian bridge at Weyba creek conservation/bridge park up to the area around the Eenie creek bridge, this area I fished from a yak.
Good catches of flatty and whiting are/were found around the mouth/frying pan area with the bonus of good sized grunter bream available along the mangroves of the point leading into The Woods bay... early crack of dawns tide phases also brought on good size trevally in the bay area.... 
Obviously that was 30 odd years ago but with the structure around those areas results should be there if one works it to the productive tidal phases. 
Pop into a local tackle/bait shop up that way and buy some hooks etc and ask what's the go for fishing locally up there.