Swains Oct 2021 Pt2

Another Wazza

• 5 weeks later...

Unreal read

I’m heading up there on the 28th of October next year with big cat also. Great to hear the vessel performed in the slop, and even better to hear you fished well!

I wasn’t really going to bother with soft plastics up there until I read your couple of threads, but I’ll be definitely making sure I take a good selection now. 

On 28/11/2021 at 3:48 PM, Kimtown said:

Unreal read

I’m heading up there on the 28th of October next year with big cat also. Great to hear the vessel performed in the slop, and even better to hear you fished well!

I wasn’t really going to bother with soft plastics up there until I read your couple of threads, but I’ll be definitely making sure I take a good selection now. 

Sometimes they are the only thing that works. Sometimes they are rubbish. If you ever work out why please let me know 🙂

On 28/11/2021 at 3:48 PM, Kimtown said:

Take some plastics up there for sure man, on that trip one of the deckies got a chance to take a tender out for a fish, he is an extremely able fisherman, and caught 8 nice coral trout in 1 hour using a generic prawn plastic, he has well and truely mastered the art of working that prawn, to put it into perspective, a lot of people onboard fished the entire week and didn’t catch 8 trout.