Bunker group 2021

tugger

• tugger changed the title to Bunker group 2021
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Lets tow your boat up there and have a crack? 

My brother's and I are keen to take Dad's boat up there and get amongst them. Hopefully one of the school holidays next year. My brother in Gracemere (near Rocky) picked up his brand new 5.5m (from memory) centre console last holidays so that would give us two boats up there 🙂. He has been slaying the spanish mackerel since he took the new boat home, bagging out quickly by trolling.

18 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

My brother's and I are keen to take Dad's boat up there and get amongst them. Hopefully one of the school holidays next year. My brother in Gracemere (near Rocky) picked up his brand new 5.5m (from memory) centre console last holidays so that would give us two boats up there 🙂. He has been slaying the spanish mackerel since he took the new boat home, bagging out quickly by trolling.

well get him to join the forum and sign up for the mighty team north!

On 22/11/2021 at 8:27 PM, kmcrosby78 said:

Would you do a weekend up there Kelvin we just do quick trips if the weather is good

7 hours ago, tugger said:

Would you do a weekend up there Kelvin we just do quick trips if the weather is good

Would consider it Mark. Would prefer a bit of time for our first trip just to be able to get everything set up right. Then it's just a matter of timing and who is available. I'll try and pop around to your place to catch up sometime and pick your brain on what we'd need to get organised 🙂.

On 24/11/2021 at 9:19 PM, kmcrosby78 said:

Would consider it Mark. Would prefer a bit of time for our first trip just to be able to get everything set up right. Then it's just a matter of timing and who is available. I'll try and pop around to your place to catch up sometime and pick your brain on what we'd need to get organised 🙂.

Yeah no worries I have a list I use to help prep these trips.