Quintrex ocean spirit pro 520

zzviper

No… not many on stock anywhere to take for a run. I’ve looked at Stessel snd they are just terrible with sales… promise everything snd deliver nothing. Looked at stacer and without under floor storage I thought that was slack. Quintrex is the only place that wanted to sell a boat and helped me.. the rest is hopeless. Once stock comes back to the norm then things will be different. Everything has covid tax built in but that’s gouging for you. 

On 30/11/2021 at 11:28 AM, Drop Bear said:

Are you my grade 9 English teacher? She said the same thing 🤣 haha. I can't spell my own name most mornings... I do my best 🙂

Did you drool over your grade 9 English teacher that much you forgot to learn spelling? 🤔

after owning a 5.3m glass half cab for many years, yes, you can do offshore work in boats that size but you definitely have to pick your days as it can quickly become “sporting”. Quintrex hulls generally ride pretty well but aren’t great in a cross-chop.  That model looks like a pretty good rig and should get you out and about in anything <10-12kn.

I have a fully rigged out fishing JetSki with side pods etc… go out to tempest chasing macs etc. love the ski as it’s fast getting out there snd been out in really sloppy weather without a worry. The main drawback is being in sun all day. You get back and you are wreaked. Takes couple days to get over a full day on ski. Half of me wants it but the other half says “**** it’s a lot of money”… woth accessories its $61k

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/21 at 8:03 PM, zzviper said:

I have a fully rigged out fishing JetSki with side pods etc… go out to tempest chasing macs etc. love the ski as it’s fast getting out there snd been out in really sloppy weather without a worry. The main drawback is being in sun all day. You get back and you are wreaked. Takes couple days to get over a full day on ski. Half of me wants it but the other half says “**** it’s a lot of money”… woth accessories its $61k

What motor does it have on the back?