Not Just Another Day in The Bay

GregOug

11 hours ago, GregOug said:

eventually Damon somehow manoeuvred into the net

Funny how one missing word can give me a laugh. He must be smaller than I thought. haha

Wow, some real mojo happening for the Green Machine and especially for the new Loomis. What was your choice of bait ?

I wish our day out on the water was as productive, but with sharks and one big cod that we couldn't make much ground on, we were only able to put two fish in the esky.

That's two good reports from Mud within the week. Might have to revisit myself.

11 hours ago, ellicat said:

Funny how one missing word can give me a laugh. He must be smaller than I thought. haha

Wow, some real mojo happening for the Green Machine and especially for the new Loomis. What was your choice of bait ?

I wish our day out on the water was as productive, but with sharks and one big cod that we couldn't make much ground on, we were only able to put two fish in the esky.

That's two good reports from Mud within the week. Might have to revisit myself.

We always take tons of bait but even so, usually have very little left at the end. We take squid, whole cuttlefish and pillies but the squid seems to be the best by far.