Which Boat?

Magyver

All of those boats will push over $100k once motor HP maxed out and optioned for your requirements.

If you have already owned a Reef Runner and loved it I don't see why you wouldn't go again.

My observations:

Evolution seems to have all the options as standard and big plus is the extra range from a 250L tank (option 320L). All the others are ~200L

Reef runner max HP is 200hp compared to others which are 250hp, it also has the longest list of options but the base boat is "only" $53,700.00

This might be out of the price range but if i had that type of coin i'd go for a full composite manufacturer such as cruise craft. Piece of mind of never having to deal with rotting timber.

4 hours ago, Hweebe said:

Yeah no rot with Alloy. How does your rig go in the Bay or do you fish wider? Pick again would choose the same?

Long story with mine brother. 

However in my opinion... 

Best riding alloy plate on the market. Very solid boat. Tough as. Take on most seas. I wouldn't want to test it in those massive waves you see the oil tankers in that are 50ft high but anything around SEQ on most days will not bother it. 

Rides good because of the solid build. It's heavy like glass with a 23deg constant dead rise. 

Dead flat days are no good. You need a touch of air under it to get the hull working. 

I've been is some absolute snot and never once felt unsafe. 

Buy another one. 

Morally I can't. This one is unique anyway. It's named after the beautiful woman (blue jay) that owned the company that built it for me. 

Like I said, long story but I would never steer people away from this design. 

Also, it's 5.5m hull. Very easy to manage on my own.

Sorry for the hijack magyver.