Brisbane River Open again

Old Scaley

3 minutes ago, Old Scaley said:

Had planned a Prawnin expedition tomorrow with another member but can’t make it now. Probably a good thing after the downpour in the last 24 hours. Hope that this weather settles over the next month or two.  We are due for a decent run of better weather and cleaner water.

Overdue!

3 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

Had planned a Prawnin expedition tomorrow with another member but can’t make it now. Probably a good thing after the downpour in the last 24 hours. Hope that this weather settles over the next month or two.  We are due for a decent run of better weather and cleaner water.

3 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

I am hoping to give prawning a go sometime next week Steve, will let you know if/when.

13 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

Sad you couldn't go. I might be able to do a trip next week or this weekend or next weekend. My boat is at Amity but if the weather is nice I could run down and pick you up at the creek? 

15 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

Blowing 17 knots + out there this morning so glad we didn’t go @tugger