The Quest 28 May 2022

ellicat

Pre-dawn to 7pm! That is a huge day on the water. That is a great Mac @benno573.  And your snapper @ellicat is just a hint of what you are in for this season. Congrats on a good day.

Still can’t believe that Brian pulled up is anchor! Nice to see you boys out there on what turned into a beautiful day on the water.

4 minutes ago, ellicat said:

Yeah, I saw them too. From Adam Foley ?

Pretty sure it was. Caught 8 or 10 of them from 77cm to about 90cm with most over 85cm from memory. Wonder if they used livies or plastics ....... I can only dream (like you ....) 😞. One day - although I did fluke a 72cm in the middle of the day near Wello/Green about a year and a half ago  .... 🙂 

It was nice to see you out on the water mate. and I saw you again today... time to go buy a lotto ticket.  

Well done putting in a huge day! Sorry you didn't get a larger snapper but it will come. 

My mate is out at Green tonight and I bailed as I am a wus and have an early start tomorrow... I fully expect a photo of a 90+ snap waiting for me on the phone in the morning 🙂