What a show!!!!!

Angry51

45 minutes ago, Old Scaley said:

Celebrity boxing. Who cares? Sorry @Angry51. Boxers who have spent years learning their trade and working towards paid fights must really hate seeing these guys earn huge money for exhibition bouts. 

My thoughts exactly, but I just like to see

Gallen get his head punched about.

I agree. 

It is upsetting for the amateur fighters coming through the ranks but these footy player bouts have been around a while now. 

As much as don't like Gallen,  he's a brawler. Like that bull that just won't give up.  

Hodges, well he couldn't play footy so maybe he can fight. 

Drove past the ring at King George Square this afternoon. 

Wow Gallen to fight both Hodges and Hannant in one night.

I think Gallen should have both covered (Hodges 5-1 and Hannant 0-1), however if the first fighter does some damage before getting TKO then the second fighter will have a chance.

I think Hodges will fight second (although they have yet to announce the fight order)

That way if Gallen loses he saves face, Hodges is expected to lose, so if he wins they can excuse it to two fights in one night.

Win win for Gallen and Hodges + pay packet with minimal risk to injury for Gallen (if he were to take on a professional bout).