Schultz Jack Attack on Sunday 16th Dec

Dan23

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shortie wrote:

fishyman wrote:
shortie wrote:
If i go guys i can pick you up. Wont know until tomorrow arvo though.

I will not be able to get you home though as i have to be on North side by lunch time.

are you talking about us shortie??

if so that would be great we have a way hoem just no way there at the moment.

Yep you guys. If i go i will be coming from Forest Lake so coming past you guys will not be a problem. As i said will know by tomorrow arvo.

Richard.

thanks a bunch mate!!

just chuck us a PM tomoro arvo or night. thanks a heap for the kind offer hope it works out.

Tom

Looks like Low tide at Nudgee Beach is 7:16 AM That's good, I've found Schultz fishes better on a low tide. Hopefully if it's running out that doesn't push the fish to the mouth. It's pretty shallow up until the bridges then it drops off so I reckon as it runs out bigger fish would be waiting for smaller fish to be pushing back out of the shallows.

An optimistic theory :laugh:

fishyman wrote:

are you thinking of just bringing them with you and then sitting them down when you wanna cast or what?

yeah, it is a bit of a pain though to do that so I might just bring the one.

I just don't think I could handle Kev's gloating if he gets onto some bigger fish and I'm stuck targeting bream.

I never promised anything.:angry:

I'll take it to my parent's place and then post lots of pics of the fish it catches to make you go insane with jealousy :P :laugh:

I enjoy out fishing you with my el cheapo gear Kev. It shows you skill is more important that compensating for a lack of it with high end tackle ha ha:laugh:

Dan23 wrote:

I never promised anything.:angry:

I'll take it to my parent's place and then post lots of pics of the fish it catches to make you go insane with jealousy :P :laugh:

I enjoy out fishing you with my el cheapo gear Kev. It shows you skill is more important that compensating for a lack of it with high end tackle ha ha:laugh:

:blush:

i'll let u see how high end gears destroy lower-end stuff. shortie will be on my side...hopefully:dry:

flathead wrote:

:laugh: that catty must have been on steriods who no whats get dumped in there lol

It was hilarious.

Something bricked kev and took him around a pilon. Kev called it for a big jack and I was half convinced. I told him to let his line go slack and let it swim out. For once he listened to me. The fish came around and Kev though he was hauling in his fist Jack but it ended up being the hardest fighting baby cattie ever!:P

He will never call a cattie for a jack once he catches one.

Righto, I'm in depending on if the trailer goes back together tomorrow or not. I dont see any issue at this point but murphies tells me otherwise.

The lads that need a lift I can take you either way. Comin from south of shortie. Phone is in my profile thingy if yas need that lift but we will have to see how I am at in the arvo.

So, I gotta bring sx40 308s? I have this little light spinner rod - 4lb line yes?

This should be interesting. Maybe my first on a lure..

sorry kevin i have my BC out for some cod hunting.

my mate is using my 1-3kg rod so i can swap if o get bored of catching huge cod :P.

Crazyfishmates, thank you for the offer, so far my mates mum might be taking us but if not either one of you or shortie (whoever is closest) could take us if its all good with you. we will all be at one house ready to be picked up if that helps.

bad news guys.

me and athnoy will not be coming anymore. we are doing something with friends tonight and anthony is headed off to tweed tomorrow so we might have to catch up next time.

thanks for the kind offer and thankyou crazyfishmates and shortie for offering to give us a lift there, much appreciated.

hope you guys catch something

Tom

Archived