schultz newbie

thousandyards

hi everyone....i'm michael. new to AFO and don't get out nearly as much as i'd like but looking to get out around the river mouth more.

this may be a stupid question but where/what is schultz?? if it's one of those spots, no worries.....i was just curious. seems like you guys get some good results there and i'm keen to get out a bit more over summer, even without a boat.

cheers....michael

schultz canal is up the inlet at nudgee beach there is a couple of smaller crks runnin in to it like jacksons vreek at the mouth of it. it borders the airport on one side nudgee and toombull on the other it can be accessed at nudgee or toombull shopping centre car park or at nudgee rd which is where these guys go hope this helps have a quick look on google maps :)

Hey mate. Check this post. As Kevin said there is a bunch of guys going there this weekend.

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=237&func=view&catid=23&id=67647#67647

Shultz is not a secret spot either. its well known and easy to get to. Shultz is the waterway that flows into the kedron brook floodway at Nudgee Beach.

Angus

Archived