While the cats away..............

chubbstar

1/1/08 I'm droping my wife off at the air port on New years day, Nice and early. She's off to Tassie for 2 weeks:woohoo: . So it'll be bye bye honey:kiss: :kiss: and then roar down to Schultz on the way home for my first fish. Any body want to meet me there?

2/1/08 Going to attack the Brisbane for Thread Fin....:)

3/1/08 Wellington Point is calling me.....:blink:

4/1/08 I'm heading South to the Coast canals, Chasing whatever will bite....Jackssssss:woohoo:

5/1/08 No Fishing:(

6/1/08 PIN TRIP

The point of this thread: You're welcome to come, or meet me out there somewhere!:woohoo: I'll have room for 1, for the 2nd-6th. Now none of the days are set in concrete. It all depends on the weather and me old mate Booty;) . I'm going to meet him on 1 of theese days down at the Pin (I'm just waiting to hear back from him for the date :whistle: ) But I will be fishing all of theese date's somewhere!!;) So if ya interested give me a YELL;)

Jayson

Ha you guys have problems - and the problem is wifie and kids are not away long enough.

Here's a dream you can have.

\"Please honey hurry home\" says Chubs:kiss:

\"what's that, you want to extend your stay?\" :ohmy:

\"Oh alright then I'll manage to clean up the house while you're away\". ;)

In between some extra fishing trips.:woohoo:

Easy peezy.

Leave airport. Sit in queue to get past the gateway for two hours.

Go under gateway, turn at next set of lights, you cross the canal almost immediately. You can either park there and work down towards the mouth, or keep going all the way up nudgee road, (follow Nudgee Beach signs) eventually it goes back over the gateway, past the golf course, past the dump, then you can either pull up at the boat ramp, or go a little further and pull up at the park near the mouth.

rumrunner wrote:

hey jayson

i will be keen to meet up for the pin trip with you and booty!

let me know if you would like me to come?;)

cheers Ian

Shouldn't be a problem Ian, We're just working out what day. I'll let you know.

Jason, I went a bought a couple more SX40's for the Shultz trip;) . I also bought a couple of River2sea Baby Crank D40F's. They look the goods. I was going to buy some Jackall Chubby's but at $24.95 they can stay there:blink: .

Jayson

Brian D wrote:

Your wife must have known about te weather!

Beautiful weather Brian, a bit of breeze to keep the mozzies away mate;) I'm a Tassie boy remember so this is still HOT.

Hell yeah Jase, It's still on mate. I'm just about to get my gear in order. I'll be driving the wife's dark green Tarago. They board the plane about 8:10am. The Tarago will be screaming out of the car park at 8:11.:laugh: :laugh:

Jayson

I'm not real sure, It's my first time fishing there. Nudgee Road I think? Give me a second I'll give you a better idea.

Yeah mate Nudgee road bridge. I only know coming from south side. Turn off at the Airport first left at lights/roundabout. first right into Nudgee Road. Have a look at Google maps. It's where the two bridges are.

Hope this helps?:huh:

Jayson

Archived