schultz report 26/12/07

fishyman

hey me and anthony hit up schultz for the first time this arfternoon i was targeting bream on plastics and anth slighty larger fish with plastics. got dropped off on the highway and walked down to the water rigged up our lines.

Me = 10lb fireline 10lb vanish leader 1/12th jighead with a 3''powerbait minnow in pink lemonade color

Anthony = 10lb fireline 15lb leader 1/8th jighead with a 3'' GULP pogy in mango ripple

walked teh bank until an opening and started flicking with about 5 minutes i was onto a nice bream a few photos on anths phone and back he goes, moved on down the bank until the next opening again within 5 minutes another nice bream for me a few photos and he is off swimming again. while i was catching all these fish anthony had foul hooked a herring type of thing and changed plastics to a GULP 2'' minnow grub in pumpkinseed color and had 3 hits all resulting in half a SP left :(

unfortunatly they were the only fish for the day tried for more but no luck. heading to nudgee creek tomorrow morning for most of the day to try our luck anyone is welcome to come probably going to be there about 7-9am and leave at about 3-4pm haha.

photos will be up when i get to anths to get them off his phone

fishyman wrote:

did u go down today kev??

we saw two guys pull up we thought it might have been you but it didnt look it

That was me and AngoLee! I think? haha. U guys were across the bank weren't u? I was actually looking out for Kev too coz he said he'd be there in the arvo. Was feeling kinda sick though, but I'll wave next time round so I dun appear unfriendly! :)

Miserable weather, windy and wet.. We didn't get anything today *sob* :(

Archived