Spots arround Deep water bend needed.

Lozzel

umm.. i havnt been there since i was a noob about 2 or 3 years ago.. you might go alright casting paralel to the rockwalls there only a few meteres out, youl probly atleast get some mosses perch and maybe a cod and hopfully some bream. And i have caugt tailor close in on my baitjigs only small though so maybe you could get a tailor or 2, dunno the place is pretty heavily fished though. There are also alot of pike there in winter, also alot of garfish, caught a big snub nose garfish on my baitjig there to lol.

Thanks Guys,

Dino & Reefie we will def give that spot a try, Deep hole run in tide gota be worth a go, I had a look in my Beacon to Beacon and its showing a wreck near there is that anygood.

Kevin , will see you about 6.am If you have some old pillies,bring them along.

Lozzel wrote:

Thanks Guys,

Dino & Reefie we will def give that spot a try, Deep hole run in tide gota be worth a go, I had a look in my Beacon to Beacon and its showing a wreck near there is that anygood.

Hi Loz, yep the wreck (just upstream from the bridge, close to the southern bank) definitly holds fish, Faulked and I fished there a while back and got \"wrecked\" by some decent ones...go heavy and show me what they are please!

Rod

heading from the ramp to the bridges there are a few chanells and flats good for flatties and prawns then at the bridge theres a chanel going through i think between the 2nd and third pilons then after the bridge on the left is a deep hole about 30/40 ft lots of prawns in here the trawlers give it a hard time the hole leads straight into the 2 wrecks they are old gravel barges they used to be exposed still are on a low but they are breaking up there is a deep chanel to the side of them good spot for bullies ive pulled heaps out to about 5ft or so the water is surprisingly deep next to the bank here the far bank where the houses are is shallow may be good under the right flow in though as there is a fair bit of rock and brocken timber if you get bored here if you go upstreaM about 3k there is a channel marker it marks what apears to be a solid steel wall that goes from mid river across to the bank i hit this years ago it didnt give at all just past it on the right is a yellow x that marks a outlet i have done very well with the net for bait here and lures for bream kev try your top water stuff here its nice and shallow there are some great rock walls and big broken timber on the way up here so have fun exploring and i hope you catch some monsters:)

Archived