Pin Trip - Sun 6th Jan 2008

bootyinblue

Well as you might have read in Chubs post we are heading out for another assault mission on flathead at the Pin (seeing as I failed dismally last time)

Sunday 6th January 2008

I launch at Jacobs Well, but others launch from Cabbage Tree ramp. Me and Chubs will probably just cruise the sand flats chatting across the water while flicking plastics.

Depending on numbers (and I have always needed an excuse to buy one of those hotplates on a stick) I will chuck in some cooking stuff for a sausage on a roll or even flathead fillets with fresh lemon!

Nothing too organised, nothing too outrageous, but welcome to join us!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ellicat wrote:

Count me out. I'll be somewhere else with the family. There is no way I would fish the Pin with the family onboard - just too tough with that many bodies:unsure: :blink: . Good luck to those that go, it should be a god day. I would be there in a shot if I was a bachelor;)

Mate you're welcome to throw the boys in my boat with me. I dont mind baiting thier rods and stuff:) Give you and Shell some time alone:kiss: ;) . You know I'm not a nut in the boat and you and Shell wont be far away. Anyways the offer is there if you want it:) .

Jayson

chubbstar wrote:

ellicat wrote:
Count me out. I'll be somewhere else with the family. There is no way I would fish the Pin with the family onboard - just too tough with that many bodies:unsure: :blink: . Good luck to those that go, it should be a god day. I would be there in a shot if I was a bachelor;)

Mate you're welcome to throw the boys in my boat with me. I dont mind baiting thier rods and stuff:) Give you and Shell some time alone:kiss: ;) . You know I'm not a nut in the boat and you and Shell wont be far away. Anyways the offer is there if you want it:) .

Jayson

How good is this bloke hey, good on ya jayson karma for ya when i can dish it out.

kriso wrote:

chubbstar wrote:
ellicat wrote:

Jayson

How good is this bloke hey, good on ya jayson karma for ya when i can dish it out.

He's a bloody CHAMPION ! Good on ya Jayson

I should see you blokes here. Just that the 6th is in a few days and all i've seen here is wet wet wet.

fishyman wrote:

you guys reckon itd be possible in a yak??

im keen to get out fishing as i havnt been for ages went today for 20 min about 20 casts and felt really sick so i had to go home :(

i think shortie has room on his boat?

or i can tow ya? does your yak do 80kph ok? j/k:P

i can only offer the same as bootie mate!

strap it to the front till we get there?

Ian

shortie wrote:

DEfinate maybe. Weather depending. Will need a deckie if i go.

Me be deckie please, I don't have a tow vehilce this week so a deckie spot would be great. :)

Definate maybe is good for me, weather depending is good too. :blink:

Thanks Shortie, I'll confirm when I get home from work.;)

I'm a bit worried about all the fresh water but!:S

Brian D wrote:

shortie wrote:
DEfinate maybe. Weather depending. Will need a deckie if i go.

Me be deckie please, I don't have a tow vehilce this week so a deckie spot would be great. :)

Definate maybe is good for me, weather depending is good too. :blink:

Thanks Shortie, I'll confirm when I get home from work.;)

I'm a bit worried about all the fresh water but!:S

:blink: You cant come, If theres a meter+ Lizard there you'll catch it, with your luck lately.:P :silly:

Stay home and polish your Yak or something:ohmy:

Only joking Chilli, I hope to see ya there. I still loves ya;) :kiss: :kiss: :blush: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the kind words Kriso and Sards.:blush:

Jayson

Archived