You Don't have to be mad but it helps

Gazza

With the resent weather it was decided to leave the boat at home and see if We could get a shark or 2 from the river ;)

So off to what Rosscoe thought was rotary park Well so we thought :pinch:

Ended up on a rock wall on the Logan river on rotary rd :blink:

Stoped into Gems bait and tackle and given it was pouring rain it was decided to purchase a rain suit ( $35 pants and jacket / worked well too)

Best investment we made It was blowing a gale and WET but in our suits we didn't care :P

000_0088AFO.jpg

I had a good run within the first 5 minutes (this looks good) but my 20 pld braid broke like 1 kg mono :angry: rerig got hit again same deal :pinch:

a closer look had me strip 20 odd metres of braid with little nicks in it but had no more Bitey runs :(

Then it was Rosscoes turn he had some thing solid on and as he was calling for the net I too hooked up I landed a nice black fish and then netted a very nice 35+ cm Bream for Ross :)

Ross then hooked up to another Bream bout the same size :woohoo:

The skies cleared for a bit and the suits became a bit warm to wear so off they came Well as soon as they came off so did the sun :blink: and within seconds the weather Gods has us doing some landcruiser fishing :silly:

000_0087AFO.jpg

My Favorite fishing chair went for a swim but luckly the tide had droppped so we managed to fish it out :woohoo:

Ross in between storms got 2 more Legal bream my tally I blackie 3 toadies and a small cattie Hmmmmm change of plan and rig within minutes I had my first legal bream for the day ;)

End result was 8 keeper Bream and I blackie (4-5 bream under 25 back in the water)

000_0092AFO.jpg

All the fish bar the Blackie were caught on mullet strip (blackie on a prawn :blink: )

And as a bonus I blooded both rods I won in the BRC and they preformed with honors ( cheers AFO)

I'll have a rethink if it's wild and woolly Bream TIME :woohoo:

Melbourne has now lost it's title to Brisbane for the most amount of climate changes in a hour let alone a day

:pinch:

Apart from that it was a great way to start the New year hope you all had a good one too

Cheers Gaz

Rosscoe wrote:

I wouldn't have been caught out there for quids.... he forced me into it honest.....LMAO

Rosscoe I supposed he forced you into your 2nd post too? About time you learnt how to use a key board. I suppose the funniest thing would have been getting stuck in the cabin with Gazza, I might have braved the rain.:P :laugh: :woohoo:

Keep the post coming Rosscoe.;)

Archived