W.T.C.A day2 Pine River...

chubbstar

Not a lot to report:( . Only things boated where a Pike eel and a Bream of about 100mm:blink:

Jason got smoked buy something nice, It dragged him into a snag while using a live Prawn.:dry: The most fun for me was cast neting for bait:woohoo: Never seen it done before.

My Sister Kasey came along for her first fishing trip in Brisbane and wasn't impressed with not catching a fish:angry: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh we did score a Crab pot without a bouy attached:ohmy: . I rang the owner on the tag and he's going to pick it up from Jason's house after work, So thats our good deed for the day. Well spotted by Jase.;)

I think we'll be heading for Pine River again tomorrow:huh:

All though no fish, I liked it there.

Jayson

Yeah Rocket and a good mate working in a tackle shop who will give me huge discounts:blink: :huh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

What do you think mate, be at your house around 7 or even before if you like? I'm not fussed :) I wonna have a throw of the net at the ramp before we go out:blink:

Jayson

faulked wrote:

i should be pretty much ready to go by 6/30 trying to organise the oldest girl at that time is the hard thing:) and we are a 6 pack richer and a very happy crabber has his pot back:)

awesome if i collect 4 pots at time i can get a carton! :laugh:

Lozzel wrote:

Jase when you go tomorrow, go into South pine river take first little creek/gutter on right(where I was telling you about on sunday) .There is a pot there on the righthand side without a float.

Maybe another 6 pack. ;) for ya :laugh:

Thats where we got that 1 from today:laugh: :laugh:

Guys name was Jim

Loz did you see the yabbie trap at Schultz the other day? It was tangled up in a mangrove about half way down towards the creek.:huh:

Archived