weather

maxi

well for the last week or so its been showery and windy...

now its p***ing down and blowing its butt off...

im hanging to go fishin so bad....and it looks like weve got another week of it !!!!! works in shut down also due to the water and wind....

the river is getting that coffee look about it very quickly, and the creeks are all runnin, so that shuts down the local bass population also....

thank god for the internet i say..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

maybe i might drag them lures out and post them up...:laugh:

must be bored...:lol: :lol:

cheers Maxi

i hear ya maxi. ive got a deep freez full of bait ready to go, & the boats all fueled up & im sitting here bored. the first few days was ok i took the time to do the bearings on the trailer & a few other little bits & pieces ive been putting off like a wire here & there but now the jokes over im ready to go & sit under a bridge some were & fish.im going bloody crazy.:blink:

yeah mate ive cleaned all my reels and rods sorted the tackle boxes, sharpened all the trebles, put a new edge on the blades,retied leaders, checked all the knots ten times hahaahaa....looked at every thread on here twice and all the other sites im a member on..

ahhh the kitchen floor ..maybe that needs a sweep..hehehaha...

the floor avoided any attention as i looked at the new scotch bottle sitting on the shelf and thought 'why not\" haha

and the cricket was on, had a great arvi...haha

still pouring here, had over 70 mm 2day...

gotta hit the darkside occasionally jeff as im the one that makes it dirty hahaha..... wheres the cleaner when you nedd them....

got rid of that thing ages ago hahahaha.....

cheers maxi

I feel your pain Maxi. I'm down at the Bruns all fired up for serious fishing and it just isn't going to happen. We got a few little Bass to play a few days ago before the rain really set in. I've heard that the extra flow puts them off but is there any chance they'll bite. I know a few secluded spots around and am willing to go fish in the pouring rain if there's at least a 20% chance they will still bite.

I took the Yak out yesterday and nearly got blown over. It was crazy.

the jew might be milling around the walls but it will be tough going and need to be treated with respect as well...

the bass will have shut down in all but the creeks that are not runnin heavy..and that will depend totally on where the bloody wet stuff falls,,,we have a mod flood alert out now so it would be totally hit and miss affair..

im at tintenbar, just north of ballina..

if you pm me u email i can give u some great links to the local weather and associated fishin stuff in this bulls*** weather..

dont know if it will help but you will know whats goin on..

maxi

Archived